The Soul-GLO Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are your thoughts on the sexist/racist poster Varient starting the "white people" thread referring to it as a condescendingly "shameless copy"? in 50 words or less

He already stated, he is suffering from the ostrich syndrome. He only knows of the people starting trouble not Varient and his attention seeking ways.

Also, I'd like to state that it has nothing to do with a personal vendetta against GAH. Because simply put, one doesn't exist. I even tried to get GAH a job at my workplace. If I hated him and wanted him banned, would I do that? Mee, investigate.

Well if he stated petty, I wouldn't have used it in my post. :up:

This is why I asked you to clarify the other day. You don't want to restart the Asian thread. I wouldn't want to either since your first page was very packed. What is your goal here. To see this thread closed or to have all the others reopened?

This is why I asked you to clarify the other day. You don't want to restart the Asian thread. I wouldn't want to either since your first page was very packed. What is your goal here. To see this thread closed or to have all the others reopened?

In a perfect world, the latter.

Today? My only goal truthfully was to respond to LS's posts.

I'm glad that Dew ok'ed the other threads, however I don't think Heinz was the right one. Of course, it also kinda states they were wrong originally with closing them.

The originals are gone. Make new ones and move on.

what are your thoughts on the sexist/racist poster Varient starting the "white people" thread referring to it as a condescendingly "shameless copy"? in 50 words or less

Honestly Holly, I haven't seen this thread you're referring to. I've only been on the Hype just now (tonight) and have not been online here since mid-last week. As soon as I find it and read it I will let you know. And it will be 1 word or less. :ninja:

It spilled on to here, and I refuse to let people like LS state how we are jealous, and pathetic.

What happened to "This is a message board LS, we can state our opinions, bla bla"? Or does that clause only cover posters and not staff members? :whatever:

Darthphere said:
Wow, can I call this stupid? The whole point behind warnings and probations is that if you **** up again, the penalty becomes worse. Going the "I didn;t know him before GAH" route is lame and inexcusable as a peace keeping office of the hype. And is irrelevant since GAH has a rap sheet the size of Texas under the GAH name anyway. Again, I don't care if you call it stupid or not, if GAH wasn't black, and it happened in any other thread, he would've gotten a much tougher punishment. Hey guess what LS? The race card? It works both ways.

No you can't call it "Stupid" because it is in fact, truth. GAH does not post in any of my hero boards so the only time I've encountered him is here and in this thread specifically. So just because he may have had run-ins with you or others doesn't necessitate I must automatically ban him from the first time I have a run-in with him Darth.

His skin color has nothing to do with it.

Today? My only goal truthfully was to respond to LS's posts.

I'm glad that Dew ok'ed the other threads, however I don't think Heinz was the right one. Of course, it also kinda states they were wrong originally with closing them.

I told you before that we were wrong in closing the threads. MONTHS ago. We've already had this discussion...which is why I'm confused as to why you're bringing this mess to my door here again. I already told you that I'd support minority-flavored discussions. But I am only one person on this staff.

Let's be clear: I didn't close or merge anyone else's stuff--in fact, I contributed to and supported them. Morg got irritated and did his thing. You cannot blame this thread or me for his actions against your creations. As I've said before, intolerance of discussions on race is just as wrong as ignorant statements made against race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"