The Dark Knight Rises Tom Hardy as Bane XXX

Of course some people will like them. I'm not saying it's an undeniable fact that everybody will hate it across the board. What I'm saying, is why it's being mentioned more than something like Inception.

Yup. Nothing is universally hated.

The Tumbler disappearing in BB?

And don't forget two different construction banners in TDK as well as someone using the wrong directional side during the Tumbler elevation, lol.

When he's right next to the cops, activates "stealth" and all the sudden he's gone. Lol

But banners? What?

Heh ya can even find some fans who like that one. Dunno why but they are out there. Even Uwe Boll has fans of his flicks.

Ya don't get much worse than his haha.

I don't want to imagine a world where people think that Uwe Boll's movies are good.:o

When he's right next to the cops, activates "stealth" and all the sudden he's gone. Lol

Oh, that. In a trilogy where the cops seemed so dumbed down, it was easy to overlook them not noticing that the Tumbler just shut off its light and turned the engine's volume down, lol.

But banners? What?

When Batman informs Gordon of where Joker is at towards the end of TDK, it shows the building that's being worked on with banners that say DAVIS with a blue anchor shape logo on it and then when Gordon is talking to the SWAT member about how it will go down it shows the banners again that says BOVIS with a blue arch logo.

Well that was the character. Bane is suppose to be the "antibatman" (It seems like every villain is an antibatman) And why he was a challenge was that he was superior in mind, tactics and pure strength. In order to properly defeat batman he created a scenario where Batman would be tired and all Bane would have to do is come in beat him up and break him. So his major traits other then his extreme strength is his mind.

Deathstroke is a fantastic assassin that could go toe to toe with many meta humans true..That is great for Deathstroke. He is another character all together and would approach defeating Batman much differently. Deathstroke is a lonewolf and thus he would go about things in a different way.

Batman is a master planner and much like Sherlock Holmes, he would prefer to be 1-2 steps ahead of his enemy, thats just how Batman rolls. When Batman gets outsmarted it is a greater defeat then someone who can match him in combat.

And yes not every character has to be a mastermind to be a threat, but when it comes to Bane yes he should be one. Or else you get Bane from Batman and Robin.

The point of my post was to show that a character like Deathstroke who happens to be the smartest tactician on DC Earth is'nt usually a mastermind type so why does Bane have to be?
IMO Batman has too many masterminds,it's almost cliched now. Usually masterminds do absolutely nothing in Batman stories other than being shoehorned in to the plot at the climax.
David Finch's Bane was a mastermind and he was crap.

Some spoilers in this vid, but it's a fanmade Bane outtake video. Pretty funny stuff.
[YT]IkMPZ7WeDck[/YT]

I hope this man chooses a project with a lot of meat on it's bones. Hardy is oscar material if given the right stuff to work with. I look forward to anything this man acts in, he's flawless in anything he does. The next generation of actors is Tom Hardy!

Yep!

As a Ghost Rider fan that movie is an abomination to life as we know it. I did not think it could have been worse than the first movie.

I thought it got everything right that the first movie didn't. Yeah, it got a crapload more wrong but I felt the things it did right outshown those. Plus Nick Cage made a friggin' buffet out of the scenary in that movie. :woot: It's like he came in thinking "You want acting?! I'll show you ****in' acting! I'll act the **** out of this movie! BLLLAAAARHG!!!"

...It was...fun. Not to mention way more violent.

But that's enough derailing. Just wanted to show that there's people out there who do like Ghost Rider 2 (If only for ALL the wrong reasons). :woot:

I thought it got everything right that the first movie didn't. Yeah, it got a crapload more wrong but I felt the things it did right outshown those. Plus Nick Cage made a friggin' buffet out of the scenary in that movie. :woot: It's like he came in thinking "You want acting?! I'll show you ****in' acting! I'll act the **** out of this movie! BLLLAAAARHG!!!"

...It was...fun. Not to mention way more violent.

But that's enough derailing. Just wanted to show that there's people out there who do like Ghost Rider 2 (If only for ALL the wrong reasons). :woot:

Off-topic, but is that Jesse Hughes in your avy?

Why yes. Yes it is. I do love me some Eagles of Death Metal/Boots Electric. :yay:

[YT]v4c8_heL-hQ[/YT]

I love the way he walks so much.. I put this short clip together

Last edited:
[YT]hiCso3mVwDo[/YT]

Love it! Hardy as Bane was a pure bad ass!

Never see a villain like him in a CBM film ever I think.

Ledger was fantastic, but the way Hardy put on the intimidation factor with a nask on the whole film and using his body language was just great!

His walk was good, I think. This relaxed stroll, completely unfazed about what he's doing or about to do. In what Hardy could control he delivered.

[YT]hiCso3mVwDo[/YT]

Nice video
icon7.gif

Even something as simple as walking , their posture , with certain actors are enough to shows traits about himself. His confidence. His calmness. Total control.

Really great performance by Hardy. The voice, his posture, his eyes specifically. Watch the scene with Bruce and Bane in the pit and look at his eyes.

Remember when we got that still of Bane with puppy eyes? It all makes sense now :oldrazz:

Talia's reveal scene is great and in some way, tragic. I enjoy it each time.

But that death scene.....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Rises is probably my favourite movie ever, personally, but every time I watch it I seriously can't begin to fathom why they didn't reshoot that death scene. It's seriously one of the cheesiest deaths in cinema history IMO.

Really great performance by Hardy. The voice, his posture, his eyes specifically. Watch the scene with Bruce and Bane in the pit and look at his eyes.

Remember when we got that still of Bane with puppy eyes? It all makes sense now :oldrazz:

I think he was having a flashback to some of the stuff he saw happening in the Pit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"