Attack of the *Official* Relationship Advice Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GTD, CC.

Of course I have. I just need to find the right connections to make it happen.

So you lookin' for a pimp? I'd help you out but I don't put He-B***hes to work anymore. :o

Is that what you have to follow at the Lemon Party?

No, no, no. The Lemon Party's only law is what happens in palm springs, stays in palm springs.

I think the only complication in that plan is that apparently there's this other guy that she likes, but he has absolutely no interest in her. He's got long hair and plays guitar in a band. But my friend thinks I still might have a chance just as long as I casually mention that I went to a good school, I'm an artist and that I like comics. So I'm kinda relying on some kind of introduction to at least let her know that I exist.

I'm still waiting to hear if this girl is even going to Comic Con and if she is going the same day as me, otherwise, it'll all just be a moot point. So right now, I thinking of stopping by my friend's ob in a few days when I'll be in the city, and we'll sort of set up a "random encounter" that will allow me to be introduced to her friend and then move from there if she's interested.
As long as the move doesn't include, waiting until 5 more meetings then asking her out. :o

My point is nothing wagered, nothing gained. I know it's so much easier to have things fall in your lap or according to your plan but sometimes things come up.

What if you go there and she doesn't happen to be there or she's busy? Then where would you be?

You're really in a no lose situation. If you express interest or you get your number to her and she says no, you really didn't risk anything.

But now it almost seems like you are going to try and build it up.

GTD, CC.

Of course I have. I just need to find the right connections to make it happen.

Forget about all that, recite this line and believe it and all your problems will be solved

"I'm Joe Blow, the lover man! You should be payin' me, b**ch"

and SpideyVille, stop over analysing things there isn't always the perfect moment to make a move, sometimes it will be just out of the blue. But like others said you can tell when a girl is into you. She will be very touchy, little things like poking you, holding your hand, sticking her tongue out etc etc.

Erzengel is right you just need to get on it, get her number, ask her out, get married, have kids the end :awesome:

This title is a problem for me. "Attack of the..." is the same as one of my favorite threads, "Attack of the thick women thread." and I click it expecting to see some big ole booty and instead I get whiny dudes complaining about why chicks only wanna be their friend. :(
Great, now I'm picturing 'Nubsy salivating like Pavlov's dog with every new post in this thread...

This title is a problem for me. "Attack of the..." is the same as one of my favorite threads, "Attack of the thick women thread." and I click it expecting to see some big ole booty and instead I get whiny dudes complaining about why chicks only wanna be their friend. :(

:lmao:

That's me. I'm tired of seeing Part 2 etc. So after they started closing threads. I made a Strikes Back, Return of, Phantom, Attack of.

Stay tuned for the Revenge of, A New. Then I'd have to jump to Harry Potter or something.

The Relationship of Azkhaban would sound like it should be in the Politics forum...

"Official" Relationship Advice Thread Posters on Patrol

Official Relationship Advice Thread 2: Back in the Habit

As long as the move doesn't include, waiting until 5 more meetings then asking her out. :o

My point is nothing wagered, nothing gained. I know it's so much easier to have things fall in your lap or according to your plan but sometimes things come up.

What if you go there and she doesn't happen to be there or she's busy? Then where would you be?

You're really in a no lose situation. If you express interest or you get your number to her and she says no, you really didn't risk anything.

But now it almost seems like you are going to try and build it up.
Yeah, I'm starting to realize that I'm doing the same thing I normally do where I think about it so much and basically fall for the girl before I even meet her. It's really been a while since I felt like this and it feel good since its been so long, but I already feel like I'm setting myself up for heartbreak or disappointment regardless of what happens. I always hated this side of myself because I always make it seem like the next girl will be the last girl I'll ever meet which is a completely stupid mentality to have.

As for the "plan", she's going to be there all three days so I'm going to see if I can try to meet up with her on the day that I'm going. Chances are she'll probably be there with some friends so it won't be as easy as I thought it would be. I should definitely stop trying to plan things and just go with the flow when my friend hopefully introduces me to her tomorrow.

So, I got a coffee date Sunday evening. Been talking to this woman on plenty of fish..she's 33, I'm of course 24. I'm a bit nervous and excited. Hopefully it goes well, and no I ain't telling any family.

If there's one thing I've learned, its that you should never tell any family members about any possible romantic interests. On separate occasions, I've had someone either text or message one of these said interests and it never ended well, so good job with that decision. :up:

tomorrow is friday, here's hoping my crush comes into work :up:

Does he only come on Fridays? Crushes that you can only see once a week are annoying.

Does he only come on Fridays? Crushes that you can only see once a week are annoying.

i've only ever seen him on fridays. and not even weekly :(

i haven't seen him in a while, i hope he's not on deployment.

knowing my luck, as in i dont have any but bad lol, he will come tomorrow when I feel like complete and utter crap haha. i've taken 8 dayquils today and i actually feel asleep in my car today for 2 hours. they didn't even realize i was gone -___- haha

So I decided the other night that I'm not gonna try to see or date anybody for awhile and shift my focus towards my financial problems. Women have caused me too much stress lately and I'm tired of stressing out about it. The next day, my friend comes to me and says, "You know girl Sarah that works at Goler you thought was hot? She thinks you're really cute and wants to go out with you." Normally, I'd think this was really cool and be excited. It's really bad timing right now though. I don't know if I'll follow up on it or not.
Where's the fun in that? Live a little, CC. Ya never know, he might show you the time of your life under the sheets.

Just curious, how do you guys get over your exes that you still have serious feelings for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"